This is the latest arrest made of Navy officers over abductions during and after the war.Navy officers are already being investigated over the abduction of 11 youth and other incidents linked to the war. (Colombo Gazette) A Navy Lieutenant Commander who was arrested over an abduction committed in 2009 and remanded till today, was ordered to be further remanded till November 7th.Navy Lieutenant Commander Sampath Dayananda was arrested by the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) over the abduction of two people in 2009.
- Northwestern State’s Coach Black thankful for generosity from community, Southland Conference
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Takes on Texas A&M in NCAA Tournament
- Bearkats Headed to Austin Regional
- STABLE NOTES BY ED GOLDEN – FRIDAY, MARCH 1, 2019
- THE JOCKEY CLUB SAFETY NET FOUNDATION’S FASHIONABLE FILLIES LUNCHEON TO BE HELD SUNDAY MARCH 8 IN SANTA ANITA’S CHANDELIER ROOM, PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT SO CAL BACKSTRETCH WORKERS