APTN National NewsIt has been 40 years, but the remains of more than a dozen Inuit have finally been returned to their resting place in northern Labrador.In the 1970s, researchers at Memorial University in St. John’s removed the remains for study.APTN National News reporter Ossie Michelin was there.
- Northwestern State’s Coach Black thankful for generosity from community, Southland Conference
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Takes on Texas A&M in NCAA Tournament
- Bearkats Headed to Austin Regional
- STABLE NOTES BY ED GOLDEN – FRIDAY, MARCH 1, 2019
- THE JOCKEY CLUB SAFETY NET FOUNDATION’S FASHIONABLE FILLIES LUNCHEON TO BE HELD SUNDAY MARCH 8 IN SANTA ANITA’S CHANDELIER ROOM, PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT SO CAL BACKSTRETCH WORKERS